Make Your Own Homemade Ice Paints!
Just because it’s hot outside doesn’t mean the fun has to stop. Keep the kiddos cool and entertained by making your own homemade ice paints and having a watercolor painting party!
- 1 Pack of Washable Paints
- Plastic Ice Cube Tray
- Popsicle Sticks
- Watercolor Paper
- Pour a little bit of paint into your ice cube tray.
- Fill the tray with water and use one of the popsicle sticks (or your finger) to mix the paint and water.
- Place ice cube tray in the freezer for an hour.
- Insert your popsicle sticks into the half-formed ice cubes. They should stick straight up. Doing this will give your kids a way to hold their ice paints without getting their hands too messy.
- Put your ice paints back in the freezer and allow them to fully freeze.
- Once they have frozen solid, remove the ice paints from your freezer and pop them out of the ice cube tray.
- Paint and have fun!