Donation Drive Guidelines
- Donation Drives must be aligned with our agency mission and vision.
- Early notifications that donation drives are taking place are encouraged. Please submit your notification at least 2 weeks prior to the start of your drive.
- All donated items must be brand new. They may not be gently used or homemade.
- No food drives without the expressed written consent from Child Crisis Arizona. Please call Community Relations at 480-321-8946 for more information.
- No stuffed animals. Over time, stuffed animals can accumulate dust mites which may affect our children who suffer from allergies/and or asthma living in the shelter.
- The use of Child Crisis Arizona’s name and logo on any promotional materials including but not limited to: press release, flyers, invitations, letters, and websites must be approved by Child Crisis Arizona.