We are still here for children in crisis.
The safety of our employees and the families we serve is our top priority. Our focus during this national health crisis is on sustaining the most important and life-threatening parts of our services while allowing as many employees as possible to practice social distancing and to work remotely if their position permits. Here are some ways our programs are affected:
• Family Education classes are now available over Zoom and on-demand in English and Spanish.
• Meet and Greets to learn about being a foster parent are being held virtually over Zoom. The next Agency Meet and Greet will be on December 7 at 6 p.m. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP. The training to become a foster parent, Foster Parent College, is available online. Historically, the number of calls for child abuse investigations spike when children return to school from a long break. We anticipate a great need for more foster parents in the near future.
• Current foster parents can contact their licensing worker with any questions or concerns or email email@example.com. You can find more information on the DCS website.
The state of Arizona has established a hotline for questions about COVID-19. If you need assistance please dial 2-1-1. If you need emergency assistance, please dial 9-1-1. In Maricopa County you can also text 9-1-1 for emergency assistance.
At Child Crisis Arizona our emergency placement services are still fully operational serving the community’s most vulnerable children and youth. Many have asked how they can provide help during this critical time.
For more information on tax credits in the state and what forms to use, visit https://azdor.gov/tax-credits.
Give To Our Wish List
At this time our biggest needs are:
- Hand sanitizer
- Baby wipes
- Non-perishable food
- Restaurant gift cards for take out/order in
- Diapers and baby wipes
- Children’s craft activities
- Board Games
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule drop off.
Explore what it takes to be a foster parent by attending a virtual meet and greet
Now more than ever children in foster care need stable, loving homes. Email email@example.com or call 602-385-7526 for more information.
The required training, Foster Parent College, is online, as well as DCS orientation videos.
If you suspect child abuse or neglect, please call the AZ Child Abuse Hotline at 1-888-SOS-CHILD – 1-888-767-2445
Child Crisis Arizona collects and uses personal information such as name, address, telephone number and email address when a donor or supporter voluntarily provides it to us. This information is securely kept on file for IRS purposes and is also used in our development and communication activities.
Child Crisis Arizona does not sell, trade or share its donor list with any other organization or company. We will use contact information of donors for these purposes:
- Distribute receipts for donations
- Thank donors for their donations
- Inform donors about news, upcoming fundraising events, and other activities
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (these reports are not for public inspection)
- Contact donors about changes to this policy