Community Relations Speaker Request Guidelines
- Speaker Requests must be aligned with our agency mission and vision.
- Early requests are encouraged. Please submit a request for a presenter at least 2 weeks prior to your event.
- Event location must be located in the Maricopa County.
- Any speaking engagement requiring 50 miles or more for traveling may be subject to traveler’s expenses (i.e. hotel, transportation, and meals.) If such expenses are required, you will be notified upon the approval of your request.
- The use of Child Crisis Arizona’s name and logo on any promotional materials including but not limited to: press release, flyers, invitations, letters, and websites must be approved by Child Crisis Arizona.
- Speaker requests are subject to approval. Until a written approval (mail or email) has been sent to you from Child Crisis Arizona, no presenter will be scheduled to attend your event.