Third Party Event Guidelines
- Third Party Events must be aligned with our agency mission and vision.
- Early applications are required. Please submit an application at least 6 weeks prior to your event, if not months prior or as soon as you have information.
- Event organizers are responsible for obtaining all necessary event permits and liability waivers.
- Event organizers must provide their own liability insurance that covers events when necessary.
- To protect the privacy of our donors, Child Crisis Arizona will not provide donor contact information.
- Child Crisis Arizona requests that event proceeds are delivered no later than 30 days after the Third Party Event.
- Child Crisis Arizona is not required to provide financial support of the event.
- The use of Child Crisis Arizona’s name and logo on any promotional materials including but not limited to: press release, flyers, invitations, letters, and websites must be approved by Child Crisis Arizona.
- Third Party Events are subject to approval. Event organizers must sign the Child Crisis Arizona’s Special Event and Licensing Agreement.