A law passed in 2016 allows Arizona tax payers the option to make a contribution to a Qualifying Foster Care Organization and receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit against your state tax liability. The 2017 limits are $500 for an individual and $1,000 for married couples filing jointly. This allows you to redirect your state tax dollars Child Crisis Arizona. Learn more.
If you are 70½ or older and required to take a minimum distribution from your individual retirement account (IRA) there is now a helpful tax-savings measure that allows you to use IRA fund for a charitable contribution.
If you have everything thing you need for your special occasion, share your special event with Child Crisis Arizona. In lieu of gifts, ask your family and friends to donate in your honor.
Child Crisis Arizona collects and uses personal information such as: name, address, telephone number and email address when a donor or supporter voluntarily provides it to us. This information is securely kept on file for IRS purposes and is also used in our development and communication activities.
Child Crisis Arizona does not sell, trade or share its donor list with any other organization or company. We will use contact information of donors for these purposes ONLY:
- Distribute receipts for donations
- Thank donors for their donations
- Inform donors about news, upcoming fundraising events and other activities
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (these reports are not for public inspection)
- Contact donors about changes to this policy