Pool Fence Safety Program
The 2022 application process is officially closed. Please check back in Spring 2023 for the new application period.
Child Crisis Arizona in partnership with SRP and the United Phoenix Firefighters Charities is addressing water safety in our community. Together with collaborative efforts, we introduced the Pool Fence Safety Program designed to provide those in need of a pool fence with the opportunity to apply for a free one.
If you would like to learn more about water safety, attend our free online Water Safety Course by clicking below.
Water Safety Course
To be notified when the 2023 Pool Fence Safety Program launches, please subscribe to our email. Subscribe Here
- Must have a child six-years old or younger living in the home
- Home must be owner-occupied, no renters
- Family must reside within Maricopa County
- Family must be income-qualified. Participation in one of the following assistance programs will be used to verify income eligibility: Food stamps, Medicaid, WIC, Energy Assistance, or Unemployment.
- If the family is not enrolled in one of the assistance programs, qualification for the full Child Tax Credit on the 2021 tax return will be used to verify income eligibility.
- Application must be filled out completely
- Funds will be made payable to pool vendor, not an individual
- Must provide appropriate documentation of income assistance program(s)
- The more detailed and accurate information you provide the better consideration for funding
- Fences are awarded depending upon the budget available
- Must include at least one bid, by a license and bonded pool fence barrier contractor
* Applications must have a bid to be considered.