There are many other ways to donate to Child Crisis Arizona.
A law passed in 2016 allows Arizona tax payers the option to make a contribution to a Qualifying Foster Care Organization and receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit against your state tax liability. The 2018 limits are $500 for an individual and $1,000 for married couples filing jointly. This allows you to redirect your state tax dollars to Child Crisis Arizona. Learn more here.
If you are 70½ or older and required to take a minimum distribution from your individual retirement account (IRA) there is now a helpful tax-savings measure that allows you to use IRA fund for a charitable contribution.
Celebrate your special occasion or milestone event by helping Arizona’s most vulnerable children and families. Ask your friends and family members to make a donation to Child Crisis Arizona in your honor, to join you in collecting items for an in kind donation drive, or to make a donation though your Facebook Fundraiser.
In-kind donations are vital to Child Crisis Arizona. At this time we are in need of the following items:
- Gift Cards to Amazon, Target, Walmart, Kohls, Old Navy and Grocery Stores to purchase clothing and supplies for the children and families in our Emergency Children’s Shelter, Foster Care, Early Education Services and Family Resources programs.
- Size 7 diapers – please note that we are ONLY in need of diapers in size 7, as we have diapers in other sizes.
Click here to learn more about our in-kind donation needs.
Child Crisis Arizona collects and uses personal information such as: name, address, telephone number and email address when a donor or supporter voluntarily provides it to us. This information is securely kept on file for IRS purposes and is also used in our development and communication activities.
Child Crisis Arizona does not sell, trade or share its donor list with any other organization or company. We will use contact information of donors for these purposes:
- Distribute receipts for donations
- Thank donors for their donations
- Inform donors about news, upcoming fundraising events and other activities
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (these reports are not for public inspection)
- Contact donors about changes to this policy