Your contribution will keep kids safe and help build strong families.
Make a Donation to Our Programs
Download A Printable Donation Form
Child Crisis Arizona is proud to be rated 4-stars by Charity Navigator for seven consecutive years for our strong financial health and commitment to transparency.
There are many other ways to donate to Child Crisis Arizona.
Our Arizona State Tax QFCO Code is: 10012.
A law passed in 2016 allows Arizona taxpayers the option to make a contribution to a Qualifying Foster Care Organization and receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit against your state tax liability. The 2022 limits are $500 for an individual and $1,000 for married couples filing jointly. This allows you to redirect your state tax dollars to Child Crisis Arizona.
New tax credit limits have been introduced for tax year 2023 allowing up to $526 for single filers and up to $1,051 married/joint filing.
For all questions regarding Tax Credit Donations, please contact Justin Duran at email@example.com or call (480) 304-9471.
Matching Gifts Program
Numerous companies offer employees a matching gift program that increases a financial gift to Child Crisis Arizona. Prior to making your gift, check here to see if your employer has a matching gift program.
IRA Rollover-Qualified Charitable Deduction (QCD)
You can transfer funds from your IRA directly to Child Crisis Arizona. Here’s how it works:
- You must be 70 ½ or older.
- An individual may transfer up to a total of $100,000 per year and a married couple may give up to $200,000.
- Your gift must be transferred directly from the IRA account to Child Crisis Arizona.
- Your gift is a transfer of funds from your IRA to Child Crisis Arizona so it does not create taxable income for you and is not considered a charitable tax deduction.
- If you are 72 and older, the transfer of funds counts towards your annual Required Minimum Distribution from your IRA.
Donate in Memorial, Honorarium, or Share a Special Occasion
Keep your loved one’s memory alive through a Memorial gift or honor a special milestone with an Honorarium donation. You can also celebrate your special occasion or milestone event by helping Arizona’s most vulnerable children and families. Ask your friends and family members to make a donation to Child Crisis Arizona in your honor, to join you in collecting items for an in-kind donation drive, or to make a donation through your Facebook Fundraiser.
Information on Legacy Giving can be found at the link below. Contact Torrie A. Taj if you are interested in leaving your legacy to Child Crisis Arizona through our foundation.
You can now initiate a grant recommendation from your donor-advised fund or DAF, using the link below. Simply start typing in your fund provider name and the system will prompt you through the process.
Host an Event
If you would like to create your own event to help Child Crisis Arizona, contact our Community Relations Team by calling (480) 834-9424
Give To Our Wish List
Click below to learn more about our in-kind donation needs.
Donate Your Car
Want a Tax Benefit and a way to help Child Crisis Arizona? Donate ANY car, truck, RV or boat.
Child Crisis Arizona collects and uses personal information such as name, address, telephone number and email address when a donor or supporter voluntarily provides it to us. This information is securely kept on file for IRS purposes and is also used in our development and communication activities.
Child Crisis Arizona does not sell, trade or share its donor list with any other organization or company. We will use contact information of donors for these purposes:
- Distribute receipts for donations
- Thank donors for their donations
- Inform donors about news, upcoming fundraising events, and other activities
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (these reports are not for public inspection)
- Contact donors about changes to this policy
Child Crisis Arizona follows the AFP Donor Bill of Rights and Code of Ethics.