Partner with us by giving gifts that can empower and change lives.
Host a Drive or Donate to our Wish List
You can help those in need by donating or hosting a donation drive to collect basic need items for the children, youth and families in programs. Consider collecting items at your office, home or social group, or sending an email to friends. Your efforts, no matter how big or small, are creating a positive impact in our community. We kindly ask that all donated items be brand new.
In order to meet the growing needs of our community, we have categorized the most requested items to help support children, youth and families in need.
Each season our team will update this wish list with items that focus on ways to create meaningful experiences for our youth in our programs and families in need.
Gift cards and fundraisers give the most flexibility for our agency to provide exactly what our kids, teens and families need.
Consider donating tickets to places around the valley for our kids and teens to participate in holiday experiences that they may not otherwise have access to enjoy.
- Zoo Lights
- Polar Express
- Christmas at the Princess
- The Nutcracker Ballet
- Holiday Symphony
- Holiday Light Tours
- Ice Skating
- Full sized hygiene products including shampoo, conditioner, body wash and deodorant.
- Children’s clothing and shoes
- All sizes, size 2T-5T in high demand
- Teen clothing and shoes
- All sizes needed
- Teens highly request Nike Brand
- Holiday pajamas for children and teens
- Bluetooth speakers
- Wireless and portable phone chargers
- Wireless headphones
- Brita water pitcher
- Perfume and cologne gift sets
- Body wash and lotion gift sets
Personal Hygiene/ Basic Needs
Our FANS Resource Distribution Center not only supplies all our shelter, group homes and Independent Living programs with hygiene products, but also the greater community.
Full Size Items:
- Body Wash
- All sizes (Children, Teens and Adults)
We kindly ask that all donated items be brand new.
The need for diapers remains constant as we shelter many children, and hundreds of families in need, all year round. We welcome all sizes of diapers the preference is for larger sizes for toddlers and children transitioning to potty-training.
- Diaper Sizes 4, 5 and 6
- Pull-ups size 4-5T
- Baby Wipes
Many children in our programs have never experienced the meaningful joy of a day out focused on fun. For that reason, we encourage you to consider giving an experience and make a lasting memory for a child in need.
- Trampoline Parks
- Amusement & Water Parks
- Concert & Sporting Tickets
- Fair & Festival Tickets
- Zoo Tickets
- Local Attractions such as iFly, Main Event, Crayola Experience, Butterfly Wonderland, Octane Raceway
Gift cards allow our programs and the families we care for, the most flexibility, by allowing them to shop for exactly what they need. A gift card is truly a valued wishlist item to consider.
- AMEX, VISA, Discover, MasterCard
- Grocery Stores such as Frys and Bashas’
- Clothing Stores such as: Dillard’s, Macy’s, JC Penny, and Kohl’s
- Fast Food such as: IN-N-OUT and Domino’s