Share the Spirit of the Season with a Child in Need
In-kind donations are vital to Child Crisis Arizona, we thank you for your generous support. In effort to provide what is best for the children in our care, we no longer accept used in-kind donations. Our goal is to provide the children we serve with quality, long-lasting items, maybe for the first time in their lives. If you do have used items to donate, consider dropping them off at the nearest Goodwill location.
Holiday Needs List
Clothing (Both Genders):
- Diapers – sizes: 5 & 6
- Pull-ups – sizes: 3/4T & 4/5T
- Athletic Shoes – sizes: Toddler 4 to Adult 6 (including half sizes)
- Shirts – long/short sleeve – sizes: 2 to 8
- Pants – jeans/long pants/shorts – sizes: 2 to 8
- Underwear – sizes: 2 to 8
Arts & Crafts:
- Washable Glue: bottles & sticks
- Washable paints & brushes: Watercolors, finger-paints, tempra, etc.
- Non-character Stickers
- Collage Materials
- Washable Markers
- Bike Helmets – sizes: Toddler & Youth
- Batteries – sizes: AAA, AA, C & D
- Musical Sing-along CDs for Toddlers
- Soft, Board & Story Books (bilingual English/Spanish preferred)
- Kids Sunblock SPF 45+
- Area Rugs (neutral colors) – sizes: 8×10, 10×12
- Bissell Vacuum with Hoses
- Educational & Outside Toddler Toys
Become A Child Crisis Arizona Holiday Helper!
Celebrate the holidays with Child Crisis Arizona and help bring the joy of the season to children and families in need. From now until December 18th Child Crisis Arizona will be collecting all kinds of donations to help bring the holidays to some of Arizona’s most vulnerable children and families.
See below for all the ways you can help this holiday season!
Holiday Donation Drop Off:
Donation deliveries will be accepted BY APPOINTMENT ONLY from DECEMBER 4th-18th at our Phoenix Multi-Program Site – 2711 E. Roosevelt, Phoenix, AZ 85006. To schedule a drop-off time call 480-834-9424 and ask for Lauren Cassidy (email@example.com) or Atasha Hill (firstname.lastname@example.org).