In lieu of gifts, ask your family and friends to donate in your honor to Child Crisis Arizona. Your generous support of Arizona’s most vulnerable children on your special day will make this an occasion you will never forget!
How It Works
Ask your friends, family and/or colleagues to donate to Child Crisis Arizona in honor of your special occasion. *Be sure to tell them to note that their gift is in honor of your special occasion, so we can let you know. Also let them know that their gifts are tax-deductible!
We will notify you of gifts made in honor of your occasion AND recognize you on our website as a member of the Child Crisis Arizona Special Occasion Club!
Donations can be made in the following ways:
- Online – Complete & submit our online donation form!
- Check or Credit Card – Simply print & complete our paper donation form and mail it to: 817 N. Country Club Dr., Mesa, AZ 85201. If you’re writing a check, please be sure it is to: Child Crisis Arizona.
- Facebook – Look for the “Donate” button at the top of our Facebook page to make a donation through Facebook Payments.
All financial gifts to Child Crisis Arizona are tax deductible.
IN KIND DONATIONS:
- Amazon – Donate our highest need items directly through our Amazon Wish List or have Amazon donate a portion of your total purchase amount (at no cost to you) by shopping with Amazon Smile!
- In-Person Drop Off – If you collect items from our Wish List (clothing, shoes, diapers, etc.), you or your friends can drop them off at one of our collection sites in Mesa (817 N. Country Club Drive, Mesa, AZ 85201) or Phoenix (2334 E. Polk Street, Phoenix, AZ 85006)
Your Gift Makes An Impact
By sharing your occasion with Child Crisis Arizona, you will have an incredible impact on the children and families we serve.
- $10 – one set of new pajamas for a child
- $25 – one day of nutritional meals
- $100 – one hour of tutoring for 4 children
- $250 – a week’s supply of milk for our children in shelter
- $500 – a night of safe sleep for 2 children
- $1,000 – provides a new outfit for 50 children
Thank you to our Special Occasion Club Members:
Grace Musfeldt (Birthday)
April McHugh (Birthday)
Joann Hansen/Marty Amorin Wedding
Kim Grantham (Birthday)
Laurie Renzulli (Birthday)
Annie Reinbold Crill (Birthday)
Chris Wilson (Birthday)
Chrissy Leppla (Birthday)
Ganell Dunn (Birthday)
Nicole Curtin (Birthday)
Rachel Lopez (Birthday)
Laura Sharp (Turkey Trot Fundraiser)
Erin Redpath (Leadership Program Fundraiser)
Elaine Barber (Birthday)
Austin Cain (Birthday)
A.J. Mulhall (Birthday)
Jessica Rose Crosswhite-Lopez (Birthday)
Douglas Proce (Birthday)
Shawn Rost (Birthday)
Kara Anderson & Mike Henehan (Wedding)
Bobbi & Gary Wilhelmy (Anniversary)